Dear Copperopolis Families,
Kids Heart Challenge is kicking off on Tuesday October 31st with a fun filled assembly by the American Heart Association! Together, we’ll empower our students to have happy and healthy hearts and brains, while raising lifesaving donations to help others with special hearts. Our goal is to have 100% of families learn Hands Only CPR through Finn’s Mission! Thank you for supporting our school and this lifesaving program!
- Register TODAY at www.heart.org/schools or by downloading the free AHA Schools App for Apple or Android
- Click HERE to watch a quick video showing how to get started!
- Complete Finn’s Mission to join our team of lifesavers!
- The top THREE students who have raised the most donations by the day of our kick-off assembly will earn an Avocado Warmie!!!
- Students who raise $100 or complete Finns Mission will get to spray SILLY STRING on Mrs. Tutthill!!!